To believe means to accept something as absolute truth. That something can be with or without proof. We believe that it is freedom for what we have been set free. "Lord is our Shepherd" is focused on the informative teaching of the Bible, the Word of God. We are committed to teaching the determined truthfulness of His Word. We are very grateful for this service, and we thank our Lord and Savior for the honor and privilege of serving Him!
The main idea is to provide quality and completely free content for a group and individual Bible study. However, your contributions are more than welcome and extremely helpful. We are deeply grateful to everyone, for all your prayers, they really mean a lot to us, for all your voluntary gifts as well as for sharing our content.
One day, on Sunday, a thought came to me from God that I should start an online, free, website for Bible study. Oh, if I could only describe the joy I’ve felt at that moment. It is a great honor to serve the Lord. Then, I’ve shared my idea with a few believers, so we form a team. Magnificent ideas started to appear among friends. The blessings from God itself. The craziest in the whole idea is that we all belong to a different denomination. "Lord is our Shepherd" gathers around different people to work together in the Kingdom of God.
Lord is our Shepherd- Statement of faith
- In the Bible. We accept the Bible/ Holy scripture, included the Old and New Testaments, to be the enlivened, trustworthy, and definitive Word of God. Therefore, we believe in every God’s word, in every story from the Bible, in every verse, in every letter from cover to cover.
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12, KJV)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. ( 2 Timothy, 3:16, KJV)
- In Holy Trinity, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. There are not three separate Gods; it is only one, true God in three divine persons. If you are new at this, it might be difficult to comprehend from the start, however, don’t stress, you’ll get there. In conclusion, following up diagram helps you to understand better.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 28:19 )
- Salvation through Jesus Christ the Son of God; Jesus Christ is God in the substance. He is God and a man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and Virgin Mary give birth to Him; We believe in His righteous, sinless life, miracles, sacrifice on the cross, as the penance for our sins, resurrection, and His rising into Heaven. The first book of Moses says, through the Fall of Adam, sin entered the world, and through wrongdoing came death. Out of God’s love, He sent His only Son to die for our sins so that we can live; Jesus paid our fine. Salvation cannot be bought with good deeds and works, Salvation is free; free gift from our Lord.
Therefore, salvation is obtained through faith, by grace alone, in Christ alone. Good works are an aftereffect of faith in Christ alone; We obey His will and His commands in our lives, not because it saves us, but since we are saved by His blood. So, there should not be a higher pleasure in the life of Christian than living by the Word of God and living by His will.
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:9)
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 3:15)
To declare, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. (Romans 3:26-28)
- In Reformation, five ”Solas” (Martin Luther’s reformation in 1517); Sola Fide- Faith only, Sola Gratia- Grace only, Souls Christos- Christ only, Soli Deo Gloria- Only God’s Glory, Sola Scriptura- Only Holy Scripture.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16, KJV)
- In Heaven and Hell. Many pastors and preachers, these days, who are preaching that Hell doesn’t exist. According to the Bible, Hell is a real place, and everyone who doesn’t accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior continue in that direction. After accepting Jesus’ sacrifice comes building a life longing relationship with Him and allowing the Holy Spirit to change us, to make us better. However, be sure that God loves you for who you are now, but He loves you too much to let you stay like that.
If you are wondering what denomination do we belong to, be sure that denominations are not from the Bible, and we do not belong to any of more than 10 000 denominations. God does not want us to divide and separate, so we are trying to be like the apostles in the First Church. As a result of many denominations, we neglected true faith and church. Image Christ in the center of a cycle while all of us are in the periphery of that cycle. Therefore, the closer we are to Christ (center), the closer we are to each other.
"Lord is our Shepherd" doesn't belong to any denomination. Feel free to download you gift "Lord is our Shepherd" card.
A message to missionaries
"Be brave," Latimer shouted to his friend at the bonfire before the tongues of flame silenced his voice: "Today, by the grace of God, we will light such a candle in the whole of England which, I am convinced, will never go out."
" Lord is our Shepherd " is fully supporting the work of missioners. God's workers have to bring the Good news to everyone: a message of hope and comfort, peace, and love. Jesus, when He sends His disciples before him through the villages, advises them: "First say, 'Peace be to this house!" The Kingdom of God is being built day by day, and already on this earth, it is offering its fruits of conversion, purification, love, and consolation among men. It is nice to build the kingdom of God day by day.
Dear brothers and sisters,
"Lord is our Shepherd" asks everyone to pray together for the world, and we ask the Lord to convert the hearts of the oppressed, blinded by hatred. Let us pray for all workers for God. With what spirit should a disciple of Jesus carry out this mission? First of all, he should be aware of the difficulties and sometimes the hostile reality that awaits him. Jesus does not spare a word when He speaks about it! But Jesus does say, "I send you out as sheep among wolves."
Jesus knows that enmity is always at the beginning of the persecution of Christians and that this mission is hampered by the obstacles of the devil's action. Therefore, the evangelical worker strives to free himself from human conditioning of every kind, carrying with him "neither sacks, nor sacks, nor sandals," as Jesus recommended, to trust only in the power of Christ's cross. Abandoning every motive of personal gain, careerism, and the voice of power and humbly becoming the means of salvation that works through the sacrifice of Christ, for us who died and rose again.