33 bible verses about the infallibility of the Bible being
Thirty-three bible verses about the infallibility of the Bible being are enough proof for every believer. How can we know that the Bible is from God since it is recorded by the people, some may wonder. Let me just forward you to the end of the answer: The Bible is the authentic and unmistakable word of God. However, if you are researching for a paper or something, and you need a mathematical proof, check this article: Do you know Bible is ultimately from God?
There are probably, more than thirty-three bible verses about the infallibility of the Bible is but let’s focus on the clear and unambiguous ones. Since all the past prophesies came true, we can conclude that they are not humane. Therefore, their origin must be divine.
Everyone who wants to know more about Christianity questions the authority of the Bible. There was, therefore, a need to collect these 33 bible verses about the infallibility of the Bible being. All the verses which have been presented within this article have one in common-declare the authority of the Bible.
33 Bible verses about the infallibility of the Bible being
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness ~ 2 Timothy 3:16
- Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.~John 17:17
- And now, O Lord God, thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant~ 2 Samuel 7:28
- Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;~ Titus 1:1-2
- God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?~ Numbers 23:19
- The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.~ Psalm 12:6
- That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us~ Hebrew 6:18
- Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.~ Proverbs 30:5
- For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.~1 Thessalonians 2:13
- For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. ~Revelation 22:18-19
- God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. ~ Romans 3:4
- Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.~ Acts 1:16
- For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.~ Psalm 119:89
- Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.~1 Corinthians 2:13
- The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.~2 Samuel 23:2
- Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. ~1 Peter 1:10-12
- Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.~ Psalm 119:142
- Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?~John 10:34
- For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Matthew 12:40
- And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.~ Genesis 22:18
- Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,~Hebrew 10:15
- And God spake all these words, saying,~ Exodus 20:1
- And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.~Isaiah 6:9-10
- Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.~ 2 Peter 1:20-22
- But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. ~Matthew 4:4
- If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;~John 10:35
- The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.~Isaiah 40:8
- Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.~Galatians 3:16
- And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.~ Luke 24:27
- As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.~2 Peter 3:16
- Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.~John 16:13
- To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.~Isaiah 8:20
- For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.~1 Timothy 5:18
Unequivocally, all these verses say that the Bible is God’s work. It was His way to send a message to people. The Bible contains facts, and when a person reads the Bible, about Christ, he realizes that there is an analogy, that there is a kinship between his being and what is written in the Bible. That is the greatness of the Bible. You read the Bible thinking that you are judging it, and then you realize at one point that it is watching you. The Bible is an extraordinary book, and that is why I would like to recommend it to you from the bottom of my heart. And all subsequent lectures will be based on the biblical text.
The importance of knowing God cannot be overemphasized, and this is possible only through the Bible, because not only the quality of present life but also the future, eternal life depends on knowing God. The Bible is the Word of God inspired by plenary, verbal, perfect, and infallible. The Bible is a completely reliable source for exactly what God wants man to know, for exactly what God wants man to believe, and for how God wants a believer to behave and act in the spiritual life.